Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archives in the Shifting Sands

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Archives in the Shifting Sands - Page 4 Empty Re: Archives in the Shifting Sands

Post  Leon Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Milo slipped through the door, he held it open for Samuel, and kept a close eye on Rosaline and the Seeker (men from the Order sent to look for people of interest of the Order).
"I saw him about an hour ago" she lied. (request bluff check)
( Leon carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
DC 10 bluff Rosaline vs Seeker)

Last edited by Leon on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Leon
Leon
Admin

http://glass.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Archives in the Shifting Sands - Page 4 Empty Re: Archives in the Shifting Sands

Post  Leon Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm

(bluff success)
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm

If Rosaline had not been an experienced lier she might have laughed out loud as she held the Seeker's attention even though his query was walking no more than ten feet from him.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Samuel walked right past him and out the door. As he walked to the corner, he gave a small "Heh." in relief. "That was too easy." he mused, his mood perking up a bit. but the perk was short lived as he remembered earlier, when the Seeker entered Samuel's room. Where there not others with him then?

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Milo Looked down the street, and saw two more Seekers. He looked at Rosaline nervously. He had no weapon, and the only logical course of action was to run, but only Rosaline could fly the ship, or was it something else that made him feel like he should wait for Her.
Rosaline noticed Milo's worried expression as he stood in the open entry. "Sir, I have to go" she said, she pulled out a piece of paper and scrawled a false address on it, "this is where i saw him" she said as she made for the door.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Samuel saw them coming. Fear was not something Samuel was prone to, but he was nervous as they came closer. Had they seen him yet? Would they think it's him even though he now has two arms instead of one? Too many questions ran through his head and not nearly enough answers, thus all he could do was stand and wait for a sign.

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Rosaline walked out onto the street. She saw the two Seekers, "shit" she muttered.
The one of the seekers looked right at Samuel. His hand went to his blade, it was obvious that the Order wanted Samuel dead rather than alive.
Milo was weaponless, he looked around down the street, a fourth Seeker was now blocking off their escape to the transit system. Milo calmed himself and focused his energy into his rings he looked around for something he could use his abilities on.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Samuel saw the forth seeker approach and smiled as he saw a potential way out, though it would be a little underhanded. He turned towards the forth and ran towards him. To all who could see, it looked like Samuel was running right at the seeker, which he was. As Samuel came closer, the Seeker prepared to strike, but when Samuel got close enough, he tried to Kick the Seeker between the legs.

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Leon carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
DC 12 attack Samuel vs. Seeker
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm

(hit critical) The Seeker lets out a scream of pain, as Samuel's foot smashed into his groin. He dropped his blade as he fell back onto the ground clutching his crotch, he was not going to be getting up any time soon.
Seeing the opening Milo followed behind Samuel. He ran brought the memory of the Security golems to mind as he approached the entrance to the underground transit platform
Rosaline followed closely behind Milo. She could hardly believe that Samuel had just booted the Seeker like that.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:15 am

Samuel ran as fast as he could. He did feel a little sorry for doing that to the Seeker, but the way he saw it, it was better then killing him. As he turned the corner, however, he ran into a Dængelon, knocking them both on their butts.
"Ouch!" said a woman's voice. "Watch where you're going you oaf!"
As Samuel's head began to clear, he saw that the voice belonged to the Dængelon he ran into. One look at her black skin, hair, and wings was enough for Samuel to realize that she was a Demon. Samuel looked back quickly only to see Milo, Rosaline, and two Seekers following him.
"Hey! Did you hear a word i said?"
Things began to quickly click in Samuel's head, and he realized that the Dængelon woman might get in trouble with the Order or worse. Not having much time to think, Samuel did the first thing that came to mind.
"hey! what are you!?" was all the Dængelon could say before Samuel picked her up, slung her over his shoulder, and continued running. "Put me down!" was heard from her along with a wide assortment of vulgarity.

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 am

Milo held out his hands aiming at the security golems, he tore them to peices with magic. He waited for the others to pass him
Rosaline ran onto the train she looked at Samuel... was that a demon? She had never seen a Dængelon before.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Samuel Ran as fast as he could with someone's wing constantly slapping his head, hoping to escape the Seekers chasing him. Samuel tried to apologize to her for being somewhat rude, but decided to wait until they were someplace safe to explain things. With quick yet careful strides, he ran past Milo and on to the transit.

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm

"There..." Milo closed his eyes and focused his mind on the Golem pieces strewn across the floor, He raised his arms lifting the parts into the air. He opened his eyes and started to reconstruct the golems in front of the entrance, it was a marvel to watch how he assembled something so complex in such a short time with no more than swift hand gestures. The large golems effectively blocked the Seekers' access to the transit. He heard the crystals in the train start to hum as he stepped calmly onto it.
Rosaline took a seat and watched the platform pass by as the train moved forward.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:47 pm

As the Transit sped off. Samuel put the Dængelon on one of the seats. "Are you alri-" was all he could ask before a swift kick sent him rolling to the back of the transit. As he sat up and rubbed his head where he hit it, he looked up as a shadow was cast over him and saw the Dængelon standing over him.
"you better have a damn good explanation for what happened, mister." said the Dængelon. Her hands on her sides somehow made her look more intimidating.
Samuel pulled himself up, still a little dazed from the kick. "Well, to put it simply, we were running from some people that wanted to kill me. then I ran into you, thought that the people chasing me might hurt you, and made the quick decision to take you with me until I got someplace safe." Then he looked at her, and suddenly realized that she was shorter than him. "so will that do for an explanation?"
She looked away for a moment as she thought over what Samuel said. "Alright," she finally muttered, "but I'm still mad at you though." she then turned to look at the others. "So who are you guys, anyways?"

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm

"I am Rosaline," she said as she watched the city pass by through the window, She gestured with her hand towards Milo, "this is Milo Hart"
Milo nodded, he had not seen a living Dængelon before, his experience with them was only from an anatomy perspective. "how do you do?"
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 pm

She sighed at the question, as though it didn't need to be asked. "I think that should be obvious." she said before she turned to face Samuel again. "And who might you be?"
"Samuel Flowen, at your service, milady." said Samuel while bowing like a gentleman.
The Dængelon tilted her head a bit. "What are you, a noble?"
Samuel was taken aback by her comment. "Well..uh...not really."

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Rosaline hoped there wouldn't be anymore seekers in between here and the ship. At least Samuel could be disguised, but there wasn't much you could hide a Dængelon.
Samuel continued to examine the Dængelon curiously.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

The Dængelon and Samuel both sat down. Her on one side and Samuel opposite of her.
"So," Said Samuel, breaking the silence, "Sense you know who we are, why don't you introduce your self?"
"Why should I?" She asked rather sharply while looking out the window.
"Because it's only fair." Answered Samuel.
The Dængelon remained silent.
"Because I'm really sorry for dragging you into this?" Asked Samuel.
She still remained silent.
Samuel looked at her for a moment, carefully thinking of what to say next. "I'll buy you candy." Samuel offered.
"Deal" She said then turned to face him. "I'm Lust."

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Milo shifted his eyes to the train car, examining the workmanship. In his mind Milo agreed with Lust, being bought candy was the best of the reasons.
Rosaline chuckled listening to Lust and Samuel, she continued to look out the window until the train came to a halt. She stood up and moved towards the door.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Seeing Rosaline heading for the door, Samuel got up. "Well, I'd like to stay and chat, but i must be going." Then went for the door. Only to have Lust stand up and block his path.
"Hold on a moment!" said Lust, "You're not going anywhere with out me."
"Wha?!" replied Samuel who was somewhat surprised. "why should I-" was all he could get out before Lust interrupted.
"First of all," said Lust, " you owe me for dragging me into this! Second, you now owe me candy."
"Well..that..but..." Was all Samuel could get out before he realized that he couldn't win the argument, then let out a sigh. "Alright. But you better do your fair share of the work."
Lust smiled. "Sure." she answered, "No problem, Sam." Then she and Samuel headed for the door. "By the way, what are we doing?" asked Lust.

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

"we'll explain once we get on board" Rosaline said, "I don't want to have another run in with Seekers" she said to Lust as she stepped onto the platform and walked towards the dock.
Milo followed after Rosaline, looking both ways keeping an eye out for people in long coats. Why is the Order after Samuel, he thought, perhaps it has to do with the loss of his arm.
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Samuel took note of Milo's expression while he was looking around. there was a hint of curiosity in his eyes.
"Seekers, huh?" replied Lust, "What do the Order's lackeys want with you guys?"
Samuel glanced at her for a second, then decided that they didn't need to know yet and looked ahead. "Not sure. Maybe they consider not being able to smile properly a sin."
The comment went over Lust's head. but she decided not to ask.

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Milo knew that commenting on Samuel's obvious lie was not the best course of action. "Then I'm sure the Seekers would have been after me many times by now..." he said half to himself.
Rosaline led the way to the ship, she boarded it and started to prepair to set out
Leon
Leon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Flowen Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Lust looked at the ship in confusion. "A ship?" She questioned, "Couldn't we just fly to where we're going?"
Hearing that, Samuel tilted his head to look at Lust. "Only if you think you can carry all of us." Replied Samuel with a hint of sarcasm.
Lust blinked a few times as Samuel was talking. "Oh yeah." She said, "You guys don't have wings." Then she laughed a little bit. "man, how do you manage without them?"
now Samuel laughed a bit. "Well, when you're born without them, you tend not to realize what it is you're missing."

Samuel Flowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum