Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds of Glass

Go down

The Worlds of Glass Empty The Worlds of Glass

Post  Leon Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

They say there is a tower, standing tall in the center of everything, stretching both upwards and downwards forever. The final floor of the tower, where up and down meet, is where existence began... the tower stands on the plain of glass. The plane of glass is the home plane of the Dængelon, the first race to be born into existence... Dængelon, yes you probably know them as angels and demons, they are in fact the same race what ever the Order may tell you… I miss the days when the Dængelon were many, to see their graceful forms, but such times are long gone…

Welcome to Glass. I am your esteemed GM Leon, i will serve as referee and guide as your story unravels.

The story begins on Core, a middle plane mostly inhabited by humans. It is still suffering some recoil from the great Dængelon war but over all it has started to thrive again through the use of magical technology fueled by a mineral called Archalite. You will play a hero of your design and change this world for good or ill, and maybe even stop the dimensions from collapsing in this unique tale of adventure and mystery.
Leon
Leon
Admin

http://glass.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum